• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One Man and His Dog

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
170609.jpg

17060910.jpg

1706096.jpg

awwww!

is he sniffing his feet or licking them???

he's a very patient dog, considering his tail is getting squished!

*shudders* licking his feet??? Mine are really tigglish....I'd end up kicking him in the nose (not intentionally) :oops:
Lovely Photos though...:love: GSDs

*shudders* licking his feet??? Mine are really tigglish....I'd end up kicking him in the nose (not intentionally) :oops:
Lovely Photos though...:love: GSDs

Me too, i hate having my feet touched never mind licked by the dog but Ali deosn't care, and Sam takes his socks off so he can lick them!

ah, this is the infamous Sam, of the neutering thread! he's gorgeous! and does look like a softy - looks are so deceptive ay?! but he's a big fella too - nit surprised he's a bit "interesting" to walk!

ah, this is the infamous Sam, of the neutering thread! he's gorgeous! and does look like a softy - looks are so deceptive ay?! but he's a big fella too - nit surprised he's a bit "interesting" to walk!

He is a huge softy but very strong with it! lol

Back