• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you know what i hate the most.....?

It doesn't bother me if they don't know what sex the bun is...I mean, it's not glaringly obvious from looking. Usually the first thing I get is 'Does it bite?' after Ollie has hurled herself at who ever has walked in.
When they know what gender bun is then it is a bit rude. I just refer to their children as 'it' until they get the point.

It doesn't bother me if they don't know what sex the bun is...I mean, it's not glaringly obvious from looking. Usually the first thing I get is 'Does it bite?' after Ollie has hurled herself at who ever has walked in.
When they know what gender bun is then it is a bit rude. I just refer to their children as 'it' until they get the point.

True , but even reffering to the Bunny as ' they ' would be a little nicer than reffering to the Bunny as ' it ' in my opinion ;) x

Last edited:

Yeh i understand then but i normally say does 'he' blah blah blah until they correct me :lol: but i get your point :)

Its just SO rude saying 'it':?

if my mum or dad call him 'the rabbit' in conversation, i'm like 'who?' til they refer to his name :lol:
(they love rabbits too though!)

I refer to my lot as the bunnies, and call Spider, the dog...
If someone calls Spider 'it' I get annoyed,but from my buns names you can't really tell the sex!

My mum says 'the bunnies' and i say 'the dogs' that doesnt bother me but when my brother was over he said 'does it bite' when he clearly knows shes a girl :?

gawd I'm awful for it!! :shock: I picked it up 3yrs ago at college where (referring to the various horses there) we'd all call them it, not in a horribly intended way but i understand it does sound bad :roll: Still trying to stop myself now.... my poor buns haha :lol::lol: I think I'm worse with animals I don't know, I reckon our guys get off easy only yesturday I referred to them as "look what tramps have got into the lounge" :lol::lol: :roll:

Back