• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Little Bunnies!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These two "brothers" were handed in yesterday and turned out to be sisters!:roll:

So meet
Symphony and Sonata :love:

Sonataandsymphony-1.jpg

They are 8 1/2 weeks old Symphony has a white spot on her nose and white tippy toes on her front feet

and Sonata has more white..here she is showing her white stripe!

SonataandSymphony.jpg

Aww they are beautiful but look petrified :(

Yes they are very nervous..but if you'd seen the 4 year old child trying to catch them and flicking the mums nose you'd know why:evil:
I did point out to the childs mother she should not be doing that.

These two are eating well and are lively when they think I'm not watching:D

Yes they are very nervous..but if you'd seen the 4 year old child trying to catch them and flicking the mums nose you'd know why:evil:
there's a good reason for disliking small children!:roll:

honeybunny said:
These two are eating well and are lively when they think I'm not watching:D

Bless :love: They look adorable!

Awwwww, little cuties. :love::love:

What the child was doing is awful, but what hope is there if the mum didn't see anything wrong with it. :(:(

Awwww. Oh yes, Symphony does have very similar markings to Harmony.... and funnily enough she was also terrorized by small children! :roll:

Awwwww, little cuties. :love::love:

What the child was doing is awful, but what hope is there if the mum didn't see anything wrong with it. :(:(

Exactley what i was going to say i have three children 5,9,11 they would'nt dream of doing anything like that they love all are animals ,there part of the family.

P.S jill those 2 are adoreable:love:

Back