• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionhead pictures please?

Brookie21

Young Bun
Ok here is the deal I'm leaving for a lake house in a few hours for about 2 weeks(friend is watching him? and i can't take my lionhead rabbit w/ me and i was wondering if people could put lionhead pixs up lol it sounds weird but i just <3 looking at them they are the most adorable rabbits i have ever seen and it just makes me feel better lol i know its a weird request:oops::oops: ha:love::love::love::love:

Bless you.

Leo isnt a pure breed Lionhead but he does have a very cute mane so here's a pic of him.
May2009028.jpg

Enjoy your hols!

Here is a picture of my old man :)
He was advertised as a lionhead, but vet stongly thinks he has some Angora in him, so he is down as an Angora X Lionhead on his records.
SNC01315.jpg

100_0910-1.jpg

Lola's mane has grown since the Spring. Its quite impressive now but this is her on her 1st birthday.:D

Here's Casper.

He is double maned so pretty fluffy all over.

However he does lose a lot of his skirt in summer.

4519_205296365787_765045787_7104701.jpg

fluffy Pheobe, lost her mane for an operation to remove a cyst, she looked so strange bald but it has grown back even fluffier now!

n720420343_75064_5587.jpg

my newest addition to the family little lion Lucky

buster.jpg

i hope they help bring you some happiness, you will be back with your bun soon!

Back