• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit stray at my vets

bunlover

Warren Veteran
my vets are so norty!!! they called me through to look at a bunny out back who had been abandoned they believe, she is al ittle stray a very young rabbit and a biter...did i need another bunny?!!! (bear in mind i came in with 3!) i did explain i cant take in any more but they asked if i could pop a note to al lthe bunny lovers i know in case a)anyone has lost her or b) anyone wants to rehome her she is a little caramel sortv colloured lop very young id say but into months rather than weeks age.

Is she definitely a girl? Spayed/neutered? vaccd?

yes a girl definatly they will be spaying her once she is old enough in another month or so (something to do with her being so young and her weight) and vaccinate her then rehome her but asked me to pass on the message to the bunny community. i would imagine there will be some kind of charge to cover the spay and vaccs but i havent specifically asked.

Back