• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone in north Leeds? Good hay supplier?

RubyGordy

Alpha Buck
Been getting my hay from The Blue Barn in Pool but just wondered if anyone knew of any farm shops selling good, cheap stuff around north/north west Leeds?

I did try the one in Guiseley near the JCT (forget the name) but their bales were double the price I pay from TBB. :shock:

Thanks

Roz

Hi,

I have the same problem in East Leeds. The Blue Barn is very expensive for Hay and it just keeps going up. But I also have no choice but to use it.

There is a farm shop near Wakefield that is cheaper, but they have run out of hay until the next harvest.

Would also be interested if anyone know anyone else.

Rachel

Hi,

I have an allotment and buy mine from there, I get a massive bale for £3.75! Might be worth popping into your local one to ask if you can buy it from there or to ask who supplies them.

Been getting my hay from The Blue Barn in Pool but just wondered if anyone knew of any farm shops selling good, cheap stuff around north/north west Leeds?

I did try the one in Guiseley near the JCT (forget the name) but their bales were double the price I pay from TBB. :shock:

Thanks

Roz

I work for JCT. I am appalled. APPPALLED that you forgot our name:lol:

Back