• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does your bunny go crazy around 9.30pm?

bex77

Young Bun
I'm sure you all experience the same, but at about 9.30pm/10ish Fudge races around the room, jumps up on and off the sofa, hops in the air, gives me a little nibble and a lick, and then flakes on the floor! It's like he's on drugs! I love it though, utterly brilliant.

Some time around 9.30 pm for Esme and Artie - just when it's getting a bit cooler I think. I love it when they just suddenly start racing round :love::love::love:

Are yours less active early evening? Fudge tends to eat, flop, then wants to chase me around the living room, flop, have a stroke, flop, lick me, flop...etc. Sometimes he looks so sad when he is lying down! I'm sure he is fine, just taking time out. He does the puppy dog thing really well, considering he is a bunny! Runs rings around me!

Are yours less active early evening?

I was worried about Art yesterday evening as he seemed quite lethargic and not that interested in some greens. I realised it was like an oven in here (upstairs) but when it got cooler he got a lot more active.

Ah, ofcourse, the heat, thanks. It is quite hot in my flat. I put a bottle of ice in a pillow case today, as suggested by someone, Fudge was not interested. I think he was more miffed that it was in his way!

Normally about 2am for Charlie, thank god I'm still up at that time or I would not be happy :lol:

Ours tend to be about 5am too! Ok for the ones outside, the one's inside it's a bit different :? Good job I sleep through most things :lol:

Back