• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns have OCD?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks! :wave:

My buns have OCD:lol: If I move anything at all, they have to investigate.

If I move anything for example the pouffe in the front room, they hate it. The buns like to sit under the table, so I put them a blanket under there, they hate it and have noved it back to its original place.

They even know when 5pm is approaching when its teatime!:lol:

Yep Ronnie and Lola are like that :? When i go down to clean the shed, i always put the sleeping basket, hay basket etc in a certain place... they automatically move it back to the centre of the shed where they seem to like everything :? Its bloomin annoying!! :lol:

I think all buns have OCD lol Mine investigate any new thing in the room and always sit in the same spot! Sooty eats pellets, then water bottle then hay in that order lol

Yes definately they like their routine Bella and Dutchie are the worst they sit by the back door and wait for their pelletts when they think its getting towards teatime

Drake and Josh definatly HAVE NOT got OCD.

They are the scruffies bunsters you could ever meet :L Paper everywhere, hay stroon across the kennel like party poppers :roll:

Totally. When I get in from work, I already know where Fudge will be sitting, and in what position! Definitely creatures of habit! I used to worry because he was always in the same place when I got home but then I realised it is just bunnies! Atleast I know what to expect!

Definitely!

They hate when I move anything, and Eddison lets me know it. I put a towel down in their little "alcove" where their litter tray is. They like to push the towel around, and eventually kick it out! I tried to weigh it down with strategically placed food bowls, but they just moved those, THEN the blanket. :roll:

Also, I sweep up any stray poos into a pile, then toss them in the litter tray. After putting them in a pile, I ran to grab my phone once. As soon as I came back, Eddison went on top of the pile and started kicking the poo everywhere. :lol: Clearly, organization and order offend Eddison!

My boy definately has a touch of this.

Everything has got to be the same at the same time. If we stay up later than normal then he runs up to me, runs into his hutch, runs to me until we finally give up and put him away. We have to go to bed though as he doesn't like being 'in' when we're in the room.

We've just had an internal door size increased (normal to french type) and it's confused the poor lad - he's always lay there now - I think he's waiting for the wall to come back!

Actually, come to think of it, his OCD also stretches to his toilet habits. He will go to the toilet in the evening around a certain time, and boy, does it smell! And he never does it in one corner, all the way along the back wall of his cage, atleast it's in the cage I suppose!

If I move anything in the garden, they have to come and report it to me:lol:
Anything thsts been moved or is new will be "moved" or dragged.

Thwey make such a fuss about it though Im like "OK girls I have moved a herb pot" and they are chuntering about like Miss Marple!

Back