• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just a quick qestion and anougther one

kim 106

Mama Doe
on friday im picking up nethie girl

just had a leeter threw the door saying the school next door is having a helicopter landing in there field on tuseday how will this affect the new bun should i bring her in for that day sit with her or leave her to. grrrrrrrrr stuped school

anougther one baby buns should be on unlimited pellets right 0only shes been feed twice a day i have given her unlimited for now

Last edited:
id bring her in as nethies can be very nervous bunnies especially when younger :wave: suppose it is good they warned you though:wave:

i supose so but the school feild is right next to me house grrrrrrrr been told not to open windows or do any washing untill its gone next they shall tel;l us not to leave the house

My buns hate the police helicopter that regularly hovers overhead so I would definately keep your new bun in that day if you can xx

i will do have to stay in that afternoon any way so just wont leave the house all day such a pain might have to put back her mexi jab if she freacks out to mutch

Back