• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly & Angel are back together

happypreso

Alpha Buck
Holly & Angel are my two partial sighted buns, one male, one female and they have been seperate for a while so that we dont have any babies. They have now both been neutured and yesterday I put them back together. I think (esp Angel) was really pleased to have some company. There was a little bit of chasing but no fur pulling, fighting etc. I have seen them groom each other and today they are laying next to each other too. Angel hasn't seemed this happy in ages :D

Here are some photos:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=60672&id=729511050&l=53c4d5bd74
It is the last few photos that I added today.

The long term plan is to bond all four rabbits together to live in the shed and all 4 have free run of the garden. Holly & Angel have a check up tomorrow and then I will be moving them into a bigger run, as the black run in the photo is being part of the night time set up (and this will give me a chance to get it all finished). So when should I bond all 4 together? Hopefully it will be as easy as Angel & Holly were (as you can see from the last photo they can all see/smell/hear each other and are okay with that.) Will it be okay to do as soon as the shed is finished? (should be the weekend, next weekend at the latest).

Back