• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hilly & Pickle (Horsey and Bunny Pic Heavy)

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Had a great ride on Hilly today, did some 2 foot jumps, pretty small I know, but I haven't done a jump in 4 years and I'm sure Hilly even longer! (She is circa 20!)
Hilly is the best yet worst horse I have ever ridden, she flew like a bird over the jumps, she is so powerful and graceful. <3
Anyway, I will stop yapping and here are pics of us cooling down :)

Just after a nice frisky trot :)
SNC01349.jpg

She hates that corner and always spooks at it.
SNC01345.jpg

Hilly chillaxing with her neck stretched and me taking a pic of our shadows, I look like a blob!
SNC01342.jpg

Hilly still stretching!
SNC01344.jpg

I've had these new chaps and boots for about a month now so wanted a pic with them in :lol:
SNC01347.jpg

Cuddles please Mummy!
SNC01351.jpg

SNC01352.jpg

This was a pic to show how sweaty she was, but it doesn't show up!
She wasn't that sweaty, yesterday she was drenched in white.
SNC01350.jpg

Bunnies were free ranging for about 2 hours (supervised) while I playing Sims 3!
I only took a few of Piccolini as my phone ran out of battery.
SNC01354.jpg

Pickle is such a good bunny, and says his daily grace!
SNC01355.jpg

Hello Spider!
SNC01356.jpg

I know I'm pretty. <3
SNC01357.jpg

SNC01360.jpg

SNC01361.jpg

Pre-binky craziness!
SNC01362.jpg

Peekaboo!
SNC01364.jpg

SNC01363.jpg

Lovely piccies. Pickle is so cute. Is that a guinea pig in the run. :love:

Yep, that is my single piggy Pumpkin :(
I have a trio and a single at the moment. Just waiting to spit them into 2 sets of pairs, but need to get all the new accomodation set up so I can do it.
He is in a 4x4ft enclosure, and the trio are in a 6ftx5ft enclosure so thought it wasn't fair to split them up just yet.
New accomodation will be 3ftx4ft with an attatched 6ft ish run a pair of piggies ;) Worked out it is bigger than the 6ftx5ft enclosure each so they are all benefitting from the new enclosure :)
Sorry about the essay :p

Yep, that is my single piggy Pumpkin :(
I have a trio and a single at the moment. Just waiting to spit them into 2 sets of pairs, but need to get all the new accomodation set up so I can do it.
He is in a 4x4ft enclosure, and the trio are in a 6ftx5ft enclosure so thought it wasn't fair to split them up just yet.
New accomodation will be 3ftx4ft with an attatched 6ft ish run a pair of piggies ;) Worked out it is bigger than the 6ftx5ft enclosure each so they are all benefitting from the new enclosure :)
Sorry about the essay :p

Hope the bonding works out. Lucky piggies.

Me too! The 4-some just wouldn't work, first off Salem (also known as Buzz) was left out, then poor Pumpkin bullied so thought 2 2's will be better.
They are okay in a 3, but they still aren't lovey lovey so can't wait until they are blissfully happy. If I can find a freecycle 5ft hutch and somehow attatch the 4ftx4ft un to it (I have slotted the hutch inside this ;)) I could push bonding forward :)

Me too! The 4-some just wouldn't work, first off Salem (also known as Buzz) was left out, then poor Pumpkin bullied so thought 2 2's will be better.
They are okay in a 3, but they still aren't lovey lovey so can't wait until they are blissfully happy. If I can find a freecycle 5ft hutch and somehow attatch the 4ftx4ft un to it (I have slotted the hutch inside this ;)) I could push bonding forward :)

There are lots of hutches and runs on my local Gumtree. Hope you find something for them. Its funny you would have thought that one would have felt left out in a three. I'm sure they will work themselves out. If not you will have to get a friend for Pumpkin ;)

There are lots of hutches and runs on my local Gumtree. Hope you find something for them. Its funny you would have thought that one would have felt left out in a three. I'm sure they will work themselves out. If not you will have to get a friend for Pumpkin ;)

Oh yes, not any of those sweet piggies Kris has got though ;);););)

Hilly is lovely. I had Breeze out last night only popped along the lane and back, she was sweaty when she came back and she hardly did anything :lol:

Pickle is lovely bless him.

Shame we only got the back of Spiders head :(

Hilly is lovely. I had Breeze out last night only popped along the lane and back, she was sweaty when she came back and she hardly did anything :lol:

Pickle is lovely bless him.

Shame we only got the back of Spiders head :(

Yesterday I hacked Hilly out for nearly 3 hours, constant trotting and a bit of gallop -not too much or she'll bolt off and get excited :roll:
She was drenched in white ad it was even coming through her boots!
Manky mare!
Today she was abit tired to begin with but when she realised she was doing something different she found the energy ;)
She acts lik a 5 year old, not a 20 year old!

Great pics, you've got a couple there which you could have caption competitions with. Especially the one you labelled 'hello spider':)

Hehe, looking back at the pics, one of them should be named Kangaroo bunny, can you guess which one? ;)

lucky, i cnt wait until next week, bcuz i am going riding for a month straight!

OUCH! Make sure you warm up yourself before getting on and cool down afterwards, my body is still aching from 2 days straight :lol:
Today I'm having a rest and then work work wok again on Hilly!

Back