• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can i interest you in a guinea pig or two?! U/D names!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here are the new pigs!!

In one box was:

Daddy pig
piggles001.jpg

piggles002.jpg

Male piggle
piggles003.jpg

piggles004.jpg

Female piggle who was in with these :shock::roll: (now been seperated)
piggles014.jpg

piggles012.jpg

In the other box there was:

Grandma piggle who is pregnant
piggles009.jpg

piggles011.jpg

Mummy piggle
piggles008.jpg

piggles007.jpg

And bubby piggle 7 week old female (who i have taken a liking too :oops:)
piggles006.jpg

piggles005.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwww all adorable!!
But still a no from me I'm afraid Kris, but do hope you manage to find a home for them all (except bubby piggle if you keep her?)

i'm in love with the wee white one, i love abyssians (sp?) the most. so cute. hope they all find loving and kind homes.

:love: I have been thinking about getting some piggies for a while, may have to twist O/H arm a bit though.

Have they all been living together?

I like female piggy and grandma piggy :love: I love female piggy's squishy squashy ears!! :love: and grandma piggy's colouring :love:

Oh sod it, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I think they can get pregnant from as little as a month old :cry:

Yep, so the female piggle will be staying here until it is certain, she is not. Grandma piggle looks fit to burst! She is in with her daughter and grandaughter still... do you think it will affect her having two other girls around when the time comes? They donlt seem "that " close. Daddy, baby boy piggle, Mummy and my little baby girl piggle will all be looking for homes in two weeks time :)

Yep, so the female piggle will be staying here until it is certain, she is not. Grandma piggle looks fit to burst! She is in with her daughter and grandaughter still... do you think it will affect her having two other girls around when the time comes? They donlt seem "that " close. Daddy, baby boy piggle, Mummy and my little baby girl piggle will all be looking for homes in two weeks time :)
SJ has kindly offered her Thistle Hall for me to borrow to try out certain bondings with single Pumpkin.
If it doesn't work, then please may I have Daddy Piggy
(don't take that as a reservation though - it might be a bit of time yet.

They look like bottle brushes! :love::love::love:
So adorable!
they keep making me think of clangers ans I don't know why. Perhaps I'm mad.
Will you know who's the daddy of the baby piggles if she is pregnant....and she does look about to burst!

They look like bottle brushes! :love::love::love:
So adorable!
they keep making me think of clangers ans I don't know why. Perhaps I'm mad.
Will you know who's the daddy of the baby piggles if she is pregnant....and she does look about to burst!

Daddy pig will be the daddy of her litter too (he has been busy :shock:)

Hets- sure ;)

Back