• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Buns next door and the barking dogs!!!

Bunny_mad

Alpha Buck
Well I moved recently into a room share and I have some 'choice' neighbours. They are not the nicest family and to be quite frank annoy me as they are loud and annoying.

They have (from what I can see) 4/5 bunnies in horrid conditions. I have no idea what breed but I would say bigger than a dutch and uppy eared strawberry coloured. 2 are in seperate cages which I could say are 3ft by 2ft and then 2 are in a hutch the same size with a run which is a little better. They have a seperate run which is in a state and not fit for use which they occasionaly put them in. The buns on there own can't even stand up on there back legs. I have never seen them talk to them and there bottles are green. They look healthy but the housing is so small. I have a feeling they may breed them but they have a young daughter so they may he hers. I just heard her say ' look at the baby rabbits' one day and as they have a pair together it makes me wonder.

i just want to take them and cuddle them. They are so sweet. I feel so bad for them. When I go to see my buns they run up for nose rubs, I know they would love a little attention and bunny hugs!!

They also have a pair of westies that yap constantly. I love dogs but they don't stop and they don't stop them. It drives me mad. I can hear them with the winndow shut.

So rant over. I just wanted to vent, poor bunnies.

if you're concerned about the welfare of any animal (s) then you can always contact the RSPCA. They will visit and advise, and your details will remain anonymous.

Back