• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to take Delly to the vets later.

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
I think im going to take her to the vets, shes been acting quite strange this morning. Just stayed in her litterbox and not come out. She is washing now, but i felt her tummy, and she instantly flinched away. So I talked her round, and felt the other side, which feels normal. Howeved her right side feels hard. :?

I hope its nothing to worry about, like when I was worried about Ogs as he kept sneezing. It was the hay I was usuing :roll:.
I have to go out today, unfortunatly so hopefully there will be an improvement in her when I get back. If not, its off to the vets! :(

So, I think I may haover reacted. Just a little. She is now hopping round to go and see ogs. I may just take her to the vets to make sure :oops:

If she's not eating/drinking/going to the bathroom like normal I'd take her. And if she keeps flinching when you touch her side too

right, so I have just got back. She is just in one place atm, but im going to get her out and see. She is eating and weeing and drinking.

Back