• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gwendolyn needs all the vibes she can get today

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Our little Gwendolyn (was Scruffy from Bunnymadhouse) is having a dental today.

She is such a tiny elderly bunny that the vets had already refused to neuter her as they didn't think she would survive. But her teeth are in a horrific state, so we have no choice. Gweny is such a terrified little girl that this week is the first time she has allowed a vet a proper look in her mouth. She has multiple spurs and her tongue is damaged. In fact her teeth are so over grown she cannot move her tongue properly at all :(

Gwendolyn needs all the vibes in the world today to pull her through. She hasn't been here very long and we want her to have plenty of time to enjoy life with us after everything this special bunny has been through. Also Gideon is patiently waiting to be bonded with his new wife bun.

A few pics of her in the garden yesterday :love:

HPIM2052.jpg

HPIM2057.jpg

HPIM2058.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww bless. Sending lots of vibes for the op and hopefully she'll feel much better afterwards. xx

Mustering up all the vibes I can for Gwendolyn xx

She's a lovely girl - I really hope she comes through it ok.

Oh bless her!!! My dental bun ,Fluffy [now at the bridge],had a spur pierce his tongue and he couldnt move it!! Sending loads and loads of vibes!!!!! x

sending loads and loads of vibes for this special little bunny ... :love:

her teeth must be very fast growing to be so bad .. :(...i bet this is why she was a stray ... i bet her old owners just turned her out .. :( :(

She is OK so far :D

Gwendolyn has come through the dental but is still very sleepy. I need to ring around 5 o'clock to see how she is doing. So fingers crossed she will continue to recover well :)

I only spoke to a nurse so have no info on what was done or about any soft tissue damage. Hopefully I will find out when we collect her :love:

Back