• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week we have 2 furry guests...

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Milly and Winkle :love::love:

Milly...

100_1296.jpg

100_1292.jpg

100_1291.jpg

Winkle...

100_1290.jpg

100_1288.jpg

100_1289.jpg

xXx

Ask tree about hers, they keep telling me one is gay and sucks his own you know what and tries to roger the others :lol: Dirty Chin! I'm sure Winkle wouldn't do anything so disgusting :lol:

Ask tree about hers, they keep telling me one is gay and sucks his own you know what and tries to roger the others :lol: Dirty Chin! I'm sure Winkle wouldn't do anything so disgusting :lol:

:shock: :lol::lol: Trust Tree to get a chin that would do that!! :lol:

When my roommates wouldn't let me have a rabbit, I ended up getting a hedgehog for awhile. One time, I was afraid it was having a seizure, as it was shaking and curled up in a ball. I lightly pushed him on his side so I could see, and he was sucking on himself!! :shock:

I ended up rehoming him to a girl who had wanted one for years and her boyfriend just went off to Iraq, so she was lonely. Hedgie and I never bonded very well, especially after that creepy incident. :oops:

When my roommates wouldn't let me have a rabbit, I ended up getting a hedgehog for awhile. One time, I was afraid it was having a seizure, as it was shaking and curled up in a ball. I lightly pushed him on his side so I could see, and he was sucking on himself!! :shock:

I ended up rehoming him to a girl who had wanted one for years and her boyfriend just went off to Iraq, so she was lonely. Hedgie and I never bonded very well, especially after that creepy incident. :oops:

:lol: dirty hoglet!

I hate it when animals do things like that, they just stop being cute :lol: They shouldn't take the cuteness away from us!

Sorry becky, I seem to have turned this thread about chins into a thread about sexual deviant animals :lol:

:lol: it would be if I told you about some of the things Rusty our poodle gets up to :shock:

:lol::lol:

:lol: it would be if I told you about some of the things Rusty our poodle gets up to :shock:

I think I'll try and steer this "deviant" train back where it belongs!

Those chins are adorrrrable, but they look too tiny! I'll be taking them for observation back at my place for awhile... :roll:

Well, I was going to say how adorable they both are but after everything else that's been said that doesn't seem appropriate. :lol::lol:

Well, I was going to say how adorable they both are but after everything else that's been said that doesn't seem appropriate. :lol::lol:

Me too! There was a chin in our college who did that and it was vile! My mental images are not of lovely cute looking chins but................................................best leave it there.........:lol:

:love::love::love: Awwwww :love::love::love:

But my Eddie is so gay :lol::lol:, to be honest I think he would be bi, I just don't think he has a gender preference it's just his room mates are blokes :lol::lol: and he does suck his own todger it's really embarrassing :lol::lol::lol:

Next time I come round I wil remind you to let them out so I can see them kick the buns buts :lol: I can't believe such cute furries would attempt such a thing :shock::lol:

Back