• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles' new home

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
They've been indoors for a few days and it made me sad to put them back outside :( but I don't think they mind because they've moved into this:

DSCF7762700x525.jpg

DSCF7764700x525-1.jpg

Notice Alfie mid-jump in the second one. :lol: The pair of them haven't sat still since I put them in there.

It's all been a bit of a rush as the man didn't arrive to assemble it till about 6.30 tonight. :shock: We fitted another lock on the door but have some tiling to do to the shed floor, and a cat flap to fit. Oh, and quite a bit of painting to do. :shock::lol:

Aww karen i bet they love it! Looks fab.

Love the mid-jump :lol::love:

Oh and where did you get the green boxtypethingm'y? That would be great for winter inside my bunny houses for a cosy box :D

Did it cost a fortune?:oops:

Erm, yes. :oops::oops::oops: I doubled my budget from when I first started looking around & kept changing my mind about what to get. :oops::oops: I wanted the dog kennel/run type (with enclosed back and side, rather than a completely open/meshed aviary) but most kennels were less than 5ft high. This one is full height, so no crouching inside it or banging my head on the ceiling. :lol:

I got it from here:
http://www.meritgardenproducts.co.uk/distributor.asp?DIST_ID=1&PT_ID=8&strPageHistory=cat

Wow that's ace Karen! Lucky bunnies :D I'm so excited about Sophie & Otis' shed arriving.

Are they outside already or are they indoor buns? I bet they'll love it - make sure to post some pics when it comes. ;)

Are they outside already or are they indoor buns? I bet they'll love it - make sure to post some pics when it comes. ;)

They're outside over the summer cos they live in the conservatory during the winter, they're getting an 8x6 shed with their usual run attached :D Will definitely post pics :)

It was from Zooplus; I painted it green yesterday. ;) It's great for sitting on top of (and even squeezing under :shock:) but apparently no good for going inside. :roll: :lol:

Yes I can confirm that this is true, both my pairs have one of these and they are exactly the same :roll:

Looking great, I'm very jealous, I'd love one of those :)

Back