• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All set ...Liesel is packed and ready ..

:wave: Bye Liesel sweetie - have a safe journey with Auntie Angie & Mick :wave:

Send us some pics when you get there :)

Everything is ready for her here :wave: Nice new indoor cage, lovely new vetbed (I've got the sore hands to prove it 'cos of cutting new pieces:roll::lol:) - food and water bowls at the ready, big litter tray with side cut off and filled with scrummy hay :D New cuddly toy (bunny wearing a tie:oops::lol:) - and some toys :D

I'm so excited - I get to meet my new girl later on :love::love::love: Guess who won't be going to bed till the wee small hours :oops::oops::lol:

Everything is ready for her here :wave: Nice new indoor cage, lovely new vetbed (I've got the sore hands to prove it 'cos of cutting new pieces:roll::lol:) - food and water bowls at the ready, big litter tray with side cut off and filled with scrummy hay :D New cuddly toy (bunny wearing a tie:oops::lol:) - and some toys :D

I'm so excited - I get to meet my new girl later on :love::love::love: Guess who won't be going to bed till the wee small hours :oops::oops::lol:

Aww im so pleased you are giving this special girl the home she deserves. You are wonderful people

P.S i knew i knew your sneakret he he;)

The swap over was done over an hour ago and Liesel is on her way home :D:D:D:D

Off to feed the buns their suppers now and try to stop acting like a kid :oops::lol::lol:

im so glad Liesel got to you safely ...

give her a goodnight cuddle from aunty Angie ..xxxx

off to bed now ... poor Mick is kn ****d ...
360 miles with just a 40 min rest ... :?..i think he deserves a lie in in the morning ..

I'm so pleased to hear Liesel arrived safely. Jay, we knew you would be smitten the moment you laid eyes on her ;) she looks beautiful :love:.

Hope your ok Angie, i know it must have been very hard to say goodbye.

So pleased that Liesel has arrived safe Jay - well done to all of you for everything you've done for this beautiful girl xx

I'm so pleased to hear Liesel arrived safely. Jay, we knew you would be smitten the moment you laid eyes on her ;) she looks beautiful :love:.

Hope your ok Angie, i know it must have been very hard to say goodbye.

it was very hard ... :(

i cried ..:(...but its all for the best :)

Back