• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dead Bunny Flop Time!

huppie

Mama Doe
Have we had one of these in a while? Not sure but any excuse to show the bunsters, here are the times when they haven't woken up with my presence, they get even cuter than this... :love:

2z4ztrp.jpg

28jbjbm.jpg

2vjpk78.jpg

and finally... Huppie's flopped but Rambi wanting cuddles :love:

2vlo6c3.jpg

really finally this time... Huppie's flopped AND wants cuddles - she is so greedy!

242g9ba.jpg

They look so innocent when they are like that.
I've only caught 2 on mine like this, Snowy and Oddeye, it really makes your heart skip a beat when you have to nudge them to make sure they are alive.:shock:

001-1.jpg

Then he woke up:lol:

Cute! Mine have that curled position too but in their fave place where I can't get to without waking them up grrrrrr

I've only had it a couple of times where I thought Rambi was dead but that was because he didn't react to me at all even when I was cleaning the loo out. The hay bag rustling woke him up though :lol:

My bridge bunny Squishy was the best at happy flops :love:
I miss her sooooo much :(
image-upload-185-709166.jpg

TiredBiscuit.jpg

Here's a video of Nibbles at Christmas 2007

Man there are some cute bunnies on here! Wish I could get the piccies of Rambi and Huppie curled up but one of them always seems to wake up when the camera is about...

The video was lovely - spontaneous flopping!

Back