• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sparko

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I just caught Alfie like this - I had to walk around the side of the pen to get my camera out, turned it on and took about 10 photos and he didn't stir. :lol::love::love:

DSCF7759700x525.jpg

DSCF7760700x525.jpg

The green tea towel (top right of the second photo) was actually wrapped round the icepod when I put it in there - somebunny decided it was better without. :lol:

Last edited:
Awww karen i just want to pick him up and squish him - which i wont do as hes sleeping of course :lol:

:love::love:

Alfie says "Fank you for all the loverly comments. It's very 'ard work being this 'ansome all the time."

Nicki and Denise - he's usually a bit aloof in the hutch (he comes to see me but he doesn't want to be stroked, thank you very much:lol:) but he seems to really mellow out indoors and goes all soppy. :love::love: It's lovely and I wish I had room for them indoors permanently.

Back