• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my vets

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
I am taking the plunge of getting all 6 vaccs at the same time, meaning some vaccinated early others twice with in 3 months.

I rang yesterday and asked how much... and it will be just under £120 for the full course. :D :D :D the injections are £11.10 each normally plus free health check but with a 10% discount on each animal as I am taking more than 3 means its about a tenner each. Happy, happy!

I am taking the plunge of getting all 6 vaccs at the same time, meaning some vaccinated early others twice with in 3 months.

I rang yesterday and asked how much... and it will be just under £120 for the full course. :D :D :D the injections are £11.10 each normally plus free health check but with a 10% discount on each animal as I am taking more than 3 means its about a tenner each. Happy, happy!

I just called to get a quote for all 5 of mine for Myxi and it will be £87 for the lot including a health check. I didn't think that was too bad. I think I will get them done at deifferent tiem next tiem round. Do you vaccinate once or twice a year. I am a little confused as to what to do?

I just called to get a quote for all 5 of mine for Myxi and it will be £87 for the lot including a health check. I didn't think that was too bad. I think I will get them done at deifferent tiem next tiem round. Do you vaccinate once or twice a year. I am a little confused as to what to do?

I think it's twice a year if you live in a rural area? Not sure though.

Some advice that i've read on here is vacc for myxi at the beginning of March/April which will hopefully be the 6 months mosquitoes will be active. But I would always do it every 6 months it doesn't matter where you live really, flies can do just that and you are never that far from wild bunnies. ;)

Some advice that i've read on here is vacc for myxi at the beginning of March/April which will hopefully be the 6 months mosquitoes will be active. But I would always do it every 6 months it doesn't matter where you live really, flies can do just that and you are never that far from wild bunnies. ;)

yeah see that's why I wasn't sure :?

myxi-every 6 months and VHD yearly :D

That's what I always do too. Have to take 2 of mine tonight actually. My vet does a good deal of 2 myxi's, 1 VHD, 2 tubes of Panacur, 1 bottle of Rearguard, 2 health+teeth checks + 2 nail clips all for £60 a bun a year.

I have 3 bunnies, soon to be 5 (hopefully 6) and at the moment my vets charge £20 a vacc, and mine get done 3 times a year.
Might ask my vets for a discount as we have 7 animals registered with them.

I have 3 bunnies, soon to be 5 (hopefully 6) and at the moment my vets charge £20 a vacc, and mine get done 3 times a year.
Might ask my vets for a discount as we have 7 animals registered with them.

you get a discount if its 6 rabbits or over with spring lodge and its 10% :wave:

Its madness how the same vaccs can be so different in other practices.

Spider I'd wear that bra and a skirt ;) Esp. if he is as hot as you say! :lol:

Back