• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have finally gone mad!!

HA I get these only it's I have this HUGE number of rabbits running all over the place and I've forgotten about them and they've no water or food and I'm in this huge rush to feed and water them all it's actually very scary I go on a big freak out :lol:

I dreampt my dad was trying to murder Charlie before :cry:

Aww! Well I'm pretty sure one of these days Joey will murder me in my sleep :lol: he's very protective of his shed :shock: sometimes while he's running around in there...I can see evil in those eyes :shock::lol:

:oops::oops:

I dreamt a load of people were in my kennel, so told them all to get out, walked in their to find storm fitting on her side :( As i was called the vet, her eye started filling up like a water balloon until it exploded :cry:

I then dreamt i went in search of spot, tracked him to a RSPCA centre, went to visit him, went to find someone to say i want to adopt him, went back in his enclosure, and there was a little female toddler in his place, acting like a bunny :shock:

Last dream- i went into a pet shop and found a "back room" went in and they had long rows of 2ft open top wooden boxes, with a pair of identical bunnies in each, which i guessed was their "breeding stock" room. This little English male was *coughs* with the female, but as he fell back, his "thing" detached and fell on the floor :shock::shock:

Let that be a lesson to BYB :lol:

:oops::oops:

I dreamt a load of people were in my kennel, so told them all to get out, walked in their to find storm fitting on her side :( As i was called the vet, her eye started filling up like a water balloon until it exploded :cry:

I then dreamt i went in search of spot, tracked him to a RSPCA centre, went to visit him, went to find someone to say i want to adopt him, went back in his enclosure, and there was a little female toddler in his place, acting like a bunny :shock:

Last dream- i went into a pet shop and found a "back room" went in and they had long rows of 2ft open top wooden boxes, with a pair of identical bunnies in each, which i guessed was their "breeding stock" room. This little English male was *coughs* with the female, but as he fell back, his "thing" detached and fell on the floor :shock::shock:

Let that be a lesson to BYB :lol:

Kris, you talk like this in real life too.
Kris tells us the most gruesome stories, makes me want to be sick.

Yes you do!!!
Giving us all these precise extra details that.. we'd much rather not know.
:lol::lol:

I don;t remember anything :twisted:

I am taking paddling pool round to Jons for a few hours now before the mob revolt for dinner :D

:shock::shock::shock:

You do have some odd dreams Kris! Although I dreamt the other day that there was a massive explosion and the bunnies died. So I went back in time and rescued them by putting them in a coke bottle. Then we all hid in an armoured horsebox. I was living with Bill Bailey. Who had lots of fish. All in all it was a bit odd. I blame the pills.......

:shock::shock::shock:

You do have some odd dreams Kris! Although I dreamt the other day that there was a massive explosion and the bunnies died. So I went back in time and rescued them by putting them in a coke bottle. Then we all hid in an armoured horsebox. I was living with Bill Bailey. Who had lots of fish. All in all it was a bit odd. I blame the pills.......

:shock: :lol:

Back