• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly and Pebbles in stasis

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
yep both of them!

We had a big storm here last night so i know thats whats done it. Neither will eat on their own, but both will lick critical care off of a spoon which is good because then im not forcing them.

Theyre both in their runs, pebbles is acting normal, but jelly is a little quiet. Neither appear dehydrated, but im offering them critcal care and doing tummy rubs every so often and they are both drinking.

If they are still the same this evening then ill take them to the vet. But i called the vet and they said try with the critical care etc first.

Vibes for my pretty girls please!

Awwww, come on girlies. Alfie and Bubbles weren't scared of the big old thunder and lightning (well, that's what they told me, but the looks on their faces told me otherwise :lol:). Sending you both lots of eating vibes. xxx

neither were the boys, its just the girlies!:lol:

im sure theyl be fine im not majorly worried cus i know thats whats caused it, i get worried if its random but im sure theyre just scared!

Oh dear! Poor Jelly & Pebbles - come on ladies, get munching!:wave:

I think Mr Butter & Domino need to improve their nursing skills & encourage their wives to eat!

Peanut is useless, he scoffed the lot!:lol:

Domino is the cutest thing ever, he picked up cabbage and took it to pebbles! He wont eat the rest of the food, hes left it for her!:love: hes now grooming her and he never grooms her!

Bless Domino - Pebbles is such a little gem :love:
I bet she just wants to nibble some shoesies and she will be fine!
Jelly, you are too much of a madam!

Bless Domino - Pebbles is such a little gem :love:
I bet she just wants to nibble some shoesies and she will be fine!
Jelly, you are too much of a madam!

aah good point, just bring your shoes round now yeh? :)

Jelly has pooed, and i know its her bcus the poos are minute and all rough round the edges like teeeeeeny little rocks. And peanuts are big and yellow so i know its her :)

pebbles nothing yet

I was round a friends house, and had warned him i am not your ordinary girl, when the storm started, i squealed in delight and went and laid on the grass :love:

Until the hailstones came down!!

I Love storms, i have to sit out in them. Poor little Storm bun however, is a real life Fiver and is scared of the littlest noises!! They all pigged out on dinner later though.

Awe poor girlies how are they doing now? D&D were all scared and sat snuggled in to each other I tried to explain they were v safe and this was one of the benefits of being indoor bunnies, they weren't convinced...until the pineapple chunks came out :roll:

Awe poor girlies how are they doing now? D&D were all scared and sat snuggled in to each other I tried to explain they were v safe and this was one of the benefits of being indoor bunnies, they weren't convinced...until the pineapple chunks came out :roll:

:lol:

Sarah-Jane, I can only find one of mine.. hect hem, I mean Pebbles' shoesies!

there fine now :)

I have a big bunny first aid box so it had fibreplex and critical care,science recovery etc etc so after a bit of that they were fine, i knew it wasnt 'bad' becaude of their behaviour so i thought i try some home stuff first and it worked :)

Pebbles is now gobbling down her pellets which have strawberry leaves and dried stawberries in!

Back