• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Biscuit's new room, pics now resized

Biscuit Bunny

Alpha Buck
Hi all

Well have now settled into Midhurst West Sussex, love our new home.

Some of you may know that Biscuit wasn't very well about 2 weeks before we moved, and the second night in the new house, the stress of all the new smells and noises made her stop eating again. So was medicating her at midnight and rubbing her belly. Up every 2 hours then at 7am, she came bouncing into our bedroom, my hubby finally woke up and said oh she is better then :censored:

The first week she also banged her feet most of the night, tried leaving her light on then off, windows open, then closed with fan on etc etc, bet the neighbours thought we were mad.

She now seems far happier and relaxed, she has still to master the stairs. When I get her veggies in the morning I can hear here like a baby elephant doing blinkies from her room to ours.

Her room is a little messy just how she likes it, pics now resized

Clare x

2m27yjc.jpg

281d91x.jpg

2jedais.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww Clare
Sorry to hear Biscuit hasn't been well again:(:(
Hopefully she will settle o.k now she has a new bedroom. How big is that?? Lucky girl.

Hope you will all be happy in your new home:):):)

Awwww Clare
Sorry to hear Biscuit hasn't been well again:(:(
Hopefully she will settle o.k now she has a new bedroom. How big is that?? Lucky girl.

Hope you will all be happy in your new home:):):)

Hiya Jayne

She is such a worry, we did expect it though so more prepared this time.

You will have to come visit her..oh and us :D

Hows you?

xxx

Hiya Jayne

She is such a worry, we did expect it though so more prepared this time.

You will have to come visit her..oh and us :D

Hows you?

xxx

We're fine thanks.
would love to pop over sometime. Quite busy at the moment and through July, so maybe August!!!
Photo of biscuit is lovely BTW!!

xxxxx

Only just seen these pics Clare!! :wave: Wow....loving Biccies new room :love: makes my bunny palace look tiny in comparison!!:( What a lucky girl!!
She's so beautiful too:D

Only just seen these pics Clare!! :wave: Wow....loving Biccies new room :love: makes my bunny palace look tiny in comparison!!:( What a lucky girl!!
She's so beautiful too:D

Thanks Vicky :D

She is still loving our bedroom more than her own.

Need to get a run for her hutch outside now.

Clare x

Back