• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need non crying vibes

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
These are for me and i need peaceful passing vibes for Pan. She has had enough, despite increasing her metacam she is or appears to be in a lot of pain, grinding her teeth and hunching. She's not using her back right leg now at all and is just dragging it behind her. Pan is 6 and has been with me since she was about 6 months. She has always been grumpy and territorial and has lived in more groups than i can count. She finally found a bit of piece with Arthur after he lost Iris 3 years ago and they have been happy ever since. If any can spare some vibes for both Pan and me i would really appreciate it. xxx

I'm so sorry Phill. :( Sending lots of vibes for Pan's peaceful passing, and lots of 'be-strong' vibes for you. xxxx

Thanks Guys, my sister is going to drive me and Pan to the vets and then we're going to my mums hosue to bury Pan there. I am getting so upset at the thought of it i just do not think i can drive the car.
Then i start getting upset about Arthur and wonder what he will do without pan and what do i do for him.

Thinking of you all today.

Peaceful vibes for Pan, be strong vibes for you and comforting vibes for Arthur on their way.

I'm so sorry to read about Pan. You have done everything you possibly can for her.

I hope her passing is a peaceful one. Sending hugs to you and nose rubs to Arthur xx

Heres hoping Pan has a peaceful and dignified journey to the bridge.

{Hugs} for you Phill x

Have lit a little candle for Pan and said a little prayer for her a sweet safe passing.

All my love to you at this very sad time.

Andrea x x x x

Thanks Guys xxx

I'm leaving work shortly so i can get a few things done before i head out to the vets. I am really struggeling with this. Usually i don i know what i'm doing is best for the bunny and i know that i am doing this for Pan, she is in a lot of pain and there is nothing else i can do for her, she will only get worse. It just feels wrong. I am also very worried about Arthur. Arthur is half wild and very, very timid, he is even more timid than Dash and Scooter, i have to watch Arthur thorugh the doors of the shed because as soon as he hears anything he darts off into his box. Arthur was a very happy bunny with Iris and has been very happy with Pan but he has been so closely bonded with them both i feel just awful having been the one that has taken them both away. He needs a quiter bun as a friend, iris was 7/8 when she went and Pan is 6, i do have Molly in the house at 8 but im worried if i bond them then Molly will leave him too, i don't know that he can cope loosing anymore bunnyfriends. :(

Back