• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which would you choose to feed....

CRBevis

Mama Doe
to a nine week old

Oxbow Bunny Basics 15/23 that is for young buns and contains alfafa
or the normal Oxbow Bunny Basics T??

I have started to introduce the 15/23 but am not sure as to whether or not go straight onto the adult one cos of the alfafa in the baby one. I have both as got the 15/23 for him but I still have the T one which was Bunnies food!

Anyone got an opinion on if the youngens need the baby foods or not??:D

I always used to feed a junior food for the first few weeks and then swap to adult after the first bag was finished, which would probably be around 4 months old or so.

So in your case, I would feed the 15/23 for a few weeks, then switch to the adult.

Vera

Oxbow T is only really supposed to be fed after about 6 months. You could probably bring it forward a little but 9 weeks is too young as they don't really need a junior pellet but they still need more nutrition that oxbow T gives (although it is a fantastic adult food :) )

Oxbow T is only really supposed to be fed after about 6 months. You could probably bring it forward a little but 9 weeks is too young as they don't really need a junior pellet but they still need more nutrition that oxbow T gives (although it is a fantastic adult food :) )

Yeah, that what I thought just I not keen on the alfafa, it use to play havoc with Bunnie, but Polo is doing ok on it. He is on a quater of it now so next week I step it up to half and half:D

Back