• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

licking

lilrabbit

New Kit
well weve finally found a rabbit that dont make me sneeze and weeze too much and currently in the process of house training him witch is actually going quiete well just one minor question.

is licking normal i pick him up and hes like hello cuddles upto me with my wife hes like hello then starts licking her none stop doesnt bother with me but the wife hes pretty much none stop licking her is this normal ?

It means he loves you. :love: My bunnies will groom each other non-stop but only one of them will lick us humans.

bless him he just sits there licking away at my wife but with me he kinda looks scared even tho im the one that brings his food /water and his frozen water bottle yes im jealous of the rabbit :lol:

*rabbit update hes sat in his house cleaning his ears its possiably the most cutest thing ever :love:*

Aww so cute! One of my rabbits licks me too! It's very adorable! When I hold her she licks my neck & shoulder! She snuggles into my neck too & plays with my hair!! Aren't bunnies the cutest things ever!! :love:

Both of my bunnys are " lickers" Normally after a cuddle they will lick my arm or the side of my face! It's so cute :)

My Walter licks everything you put infront of him lol. Except my hand - he seems to like to try to chew my nails :shock:

Aww so cute! One of my rabbits licks me too! It's very adorable! When I hold her she licks my neck & shoulder! She snuggles into my neck too & plays with my hair!! Aren't bunnies the cutest things ever!! :love:

yerhh just so cudley and soft and warm somethiing you want to stay with 24 ;7

which i do :L

Back