• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when?

Hi all,

Just a quick question, Frankie is now 3months old. He has a run that is 6x4ft and he comes in the house in the evenings for cuddles. I want to let him free range in the garden. When do you think he will be old enough??? :wave:

Hi all,

Just a quick question, Frankie is now 3months old. He has a run that is 6x4ft and he comes in the house in the evenings for cuddles. I want to let him free range in the garden. When do you think he will be old enough??? :wave:

mine were always free range ... just make sure there is no way they can get into trouble!

Only feeding them their pellets and veg in the evening usually gets my lot in in the night if that becomes a problem. They get as much grass and hay as they can eat all day though so won't starve but they do like the good stuff so don't take much persuading.

Back