• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could it be something I'm wearing (Adult content)

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
I honestly dont know what it is but every day for the last 2 weeks when going out to check the boarders bums several times a day, all the males have had an erection when I pick them up and check them over:oops:

Could they be reacting to something I'm wearing perhaps?

I really hope the neighbours didn't hear me earlier. We have 2 bonded boys here and after checking the first one and then looking at the 2nd I actually showed the other rabbit the one I was holding and said "See that -it's a whopper, be jealous":roll:
I hope they didn't think I was talking to hubby:lol::lol:

I really hope the neighbours didn't hear me earlier. We have 2 bonded boys here and after checking the first one and then looking at the 2nd I actually showed the other rabbit the one I was holding and said "See that -it's a whopper, be jealous":roll:
I hope they didn't think I was talking to hubby:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Helen xx

:lol::lol:

My old horse was doing exactly the same when I was grooming him at the weekend:shock::lol:

it could be a few things

1, is there a super sleek bunny also boarding with you a female.. i know my neutered males are absolutlly fine and have met other females with no issue(dora and athur even live together) they have been fine around chelsea mums oldest rabbit but sooty her 9yr old sleek shiney bunny seems to somehow set them all off and yes she is neutered!! so it could eb a bunny staying with you.
2. it could be your perfume or shower gel/shampoo that is possibly casuing this reaction
4. you have been feeding them something whihci s an aphrodiasiac? (maybe this is just me thinking out loud) i dont know what but maybe a new herb or vegatable?

Back