• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liesel , Liesel ...where do we go from here????

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
only one place to go i think ....

i have done what i can for you girl ... but i hold my hands up and say ...im beat :( :(..i am out of my depth here girl and you need to be somewhere where you will get experienced hands taking care of you .. :?

I love you dearly Liesel ...and although i dont feel guilty at what has happened ..i do feel responsible and i wish i could have nursed you back to health ..:(

I shall probably cry tomorrow when i hand you over to your new Daddy :( but i know it is for the best ..

so....where DO we go from here ....................................................

Scotland of course ........................Ebony eyes ....:)

2009_0603june090069.jpg

Last edited:
Awww im sure she appreciates all you have done for her. Looking foward to meeting her someday :)

Last edited:
Hehe, I wondered which end of the country she would end up visiting. She'll be in great hands (and company) at Ebony Eyes. :D

Oh Angie - bless you, you have done everything you could for brave Liesel & she will be so grateful to you I'm sure. She's got spirit & fight in her & you have given her every chance to try to recover in the best way possible - not everyone would have done that for her.

She will be happy at Jay & John's where she will have her every need cared for, as well as being well loved. Hoping you all have a safe journey xxx

Aaaaaaw Liesel baby, I am so sorry things didn't work out, you know how much I wanted you and how much Monty was looking forward to you being his new wife. I still feel guilty for saying we could no longer take you when you became this poorly, but I know mummy Angie did the right thing for you and you will have a fanastic life at Ebony Eyes. You will always be a special bun to me:love::cry::cry::cry:

If it was not for your care, Liesel would not have came this far! Without your dedication and care, i dread to think what the outcome could have been.
People always say, the best thing you can do for your pet is knowing when you are out of your depth and asking for help, and i truly believe this.

You know yourself Jay and John have lots of experience and will do everything they can for Liesel. I have been lucky enough to meet Jay and John a few times and have visited EE, it is incredible. Though i will need to visit again to meet Liesel ;) (check me inviting myself :lol:)

Of course you will miss her though, we all become so attached, but special needs buns are just that bit more, well special.

aaahhh when i read the first bit of that psot i thought she was being PTS and was nearly crying :shock: glad she's found a new home though!

Awww bless her - she'll be in great hands at Ebony Eyes :) Youve worked wonders with her Angie you shouldnt feel bad... she probably thinks the world of you :) xXx

Angie you've done the best you can for Liesel,nobody could doubt that, you've equally done the best for her in letting her go to Ebony eyes....I'm sure she'll be doted on.x

I'm getting a bit old now.....do you think there is any possibility that I could retire to Ebony Eyes??? :)

Liesel will, as I always say, be in heaven on earth in that wonderful of places....no bun could want for more, it truly is an enchanted place. :love::love::love: And I think Jay could be right....Fliss had a paw in this outcome.

:wave: Looking forward to meeting you sweet little Liesel in a few weeks' time. :D:D:D

I don't get this. Sorry, I don't know the history with you and Liesel, and I'm a bit thick. As far as I can tell she was your bunny, then she got some illness which you've tried very hard to help her with but now you've given her to some sort of rabbit retirment centre. Is that right?

Sorry if I'm being dim! :roll:

I don't get this. Sorry, I don't know the history with you and Liesel, and I'm a bit thick. As far as I can tell she was your bunny, then she got some illness which you've tried very hard to help her with but now you've given her to some sort of rabbit retirment centre. Is that right?

Angie runs a rescue - Liesel came in as a rescue bun & gave birth there. There was always the intention for all to be rehomed - but Liesel was ill so couldn't just go to a regular home & needed a special one with plenty of experience.

She's a lovely bun:love:

Angie runs a rescue - Liesel came in as a rescue bun & gave birth there. There was always the intention for all to be rehomed - but Liesel was ill so couldn't just go to a regular home & needed a special one with plenty of experience.

She's a lovely bun:love:

just to add to the explanation jay runs a retirement home for special needs and elderly rabbits where they get the best care and peace and love till the end of their days.x

Liesel has a blood disorder ... we did not know this before we sent her in to be spayed and she had complications which have made her lose the use of her back legs .:(...she has now developed sore skin too .. :(

She can not be rehomed with her disabilities and we can not offer her the life she deserves here ... so Jay and John at Ebony eyes have offered her a place with them ..

Back