• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Edgar's first day in the garden...

casu consulto

Mama Doe
We adopted Edgar on Saturday, and he had his first day out in the garden yesterday. He'd been taken out of his hutch daily and placed in runs at the rescue, so he was used to the routine and seemed to enjoy looking at the other bunnies! Lots of flops and binkies. Here are some pictures:

SN853163.jpg

SN853164.jpg

SN853165.jpg

SN853230.jpg

SN853191.jpg

He's so chilled and not bothered by it all. :lol:

Oh, and the scratches on his little nose are because at the rescue, the runs were separated by mesh and he was a very curious little boy and always sticking his nose against each side to see the other bunnies. :oops: Think a few must have taken offense!

He's so chilled and not bothered by it all. :lol:

Oh, and the scratches on his little nose are because at the rescue, the runs were separated by mesh and he was a very curious little boy and always sticking his nose against each side to see the other bunnies. :oops: Think a few must have taken offense!

Aw! That's so sweet bless him :love:

Oohh he's lovely! :love:

I like his name too - it suits him! He's a handsome rabbit and he really does look very settled and contented. :D x

I'd not seen a dutch x lionhead, either! I keep joking that he is Barney (my dutch boy) and Amber's (my lionhead x girl) secret lovechild. :lol:

I shall pass all these compliments onto him. ^^

Back