• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay after spay? And now another question?

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Its been one wek since Fudge was spayed, can i now put hay in her litter tray? and can i use her normal higher litter tray?

Last edited:
As long as her wound is ok I wouldn't think this would be a problem but how has she been in mean time? As why do you need to put hay in her potty anyway why not just leave it in her hay rack if she is using potty like a good bunny?

Shes been great and wound is looking great :D

Shes not been using her litter tray as it has a towel in it and not megazorb, another week and she should have no bother using it! she has hay in 2 hay racks and her litter tray, Shes always had that but not since her spay, was just making sure it was fine!

Yeah I would say so. My girl was done at rescue about 5 days before we got her and she was jumping around like idiot (she had also had tummy tuck etc at time so she should have been in more pain and she was absolutely great)
Perhaps introduce your megazorb first as she may find it strange at first kind of have to re-potty her

She is in a NIC cage and normally has 2 levels, when can i put the levels back in?
I know shes not allowed a run about for another week but would you say 2 more weeks is long enough?

Also she has lost her litter training habbits, how can i sort it? and can i use her big litter trays again?

Sorry to be a pain:oops:

Back