• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

re homed bunny

shelley1977

Warren Scout
Hi,
Im so excited i had to tell someone.I just had an email from a woman needing to rehome a bunny,i thought it would be gone by now but she still has it.This will be my 4th bunny,3rd rehomed one.
Just really excited :D

shelley

I have just been sent a pic of my new bunny,its not great but he is black and white.His ears are black and he has a black patchover his nose.I cant work out how to put the pic on here :?.We have decided to call him Campion,we have a watership down theme with our bunnies :lol:

I have just been sent a pic of my new bunny,its not great but he is black and white.His ears are black and he has a black patchover his nose.I cant work out how to put the pic on here :?.We have decided to call him Campion,we have a watership down theme with our bunnies :lol:

Congratulations on your new arrival :wave:
To post photos you need to put them on a website such as Photobucket. There are instructions here:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=136183

Back