• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Not Fair, I Think You're Really Mean............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.................says Colonel Colin !!

004-18-1.jpg

I have to put Bernie into her 'feeding pod' several times a day as she can no longer eat hay and its a real struggle to keep weight on her. The Colonel, on the other hand, is a right porker :roll:
He does get a tiny treat as I let Bernie out of her pod. In the meantime he 'supervises' proceedings from the pod-top !! :lol:

Bless him - waiting for a stray morsel to fall ouside the pod for his poor hungry tum:lol::lol::lol:

I have never seen such a stunning bunny.Colonel Colin doesn't look that bothered,PHEW!!!!!!!!!!

Strawberry would be going crazy if Snowdrop was getting extra portions! He would be trying to find a way into that pod!

Last night he bit Snowdrops face as there was a tiny drop of fibreplex on it that had missed her mouth when syringing! He is a pig!

I love him! :love::love:

LOla & Lucy are fed separate now and Lucy watches Lola delicately nibble her pellets after she has scoffed hers down:lol:

Back