• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Rabbit-Does he Need to See a Vet ? U/D Had Major Surgery.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:?

009-14.jpg

I only bought him today and I didn't expect to be forking out on Vet fees already .........................

Last edited:
Poor Mr Bun-Bun.
Of course he needs a vet (would love to see the look on her face when you open up the carrier :lol:)

The Savlon worked great for Lady L but I'm not sure it's going to do it for this bun...:?

Well after complex surgery ( had to hunt high and low for a needle and thread :roll: ) 'Hoppity's' leg is now reattatched. Not sure about the angle its at though...........:?

018-4-1.jpg

Well after complex surgery ( had to hunt high and low for a needle and thread :roll: ) 'Hoppity's' leg is now reattatched. Not sure about the angle its at though...........:?

018-4-1.jpg

Haha, well at least he'll be easy to tell apart from your other bunnies - he'll be the one with the quirky leg. :lol::lol: Have you ever thought about becoming a surgeon, Jane?

Haha, well at least he'll be easy to tell apart from your other bunnies - he'll be the one with the quirky leg. :lol::lol: Have you ever thought about becoming a surgeon, Jane?

Somehow I dont think it'd be a very good idea............ :?

Back