• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i planted some mint ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0614june090018.jpg

and Franc has found it :?

2009_0614june090019.jpg

:roll: :roll:

Aww, if I was you I'd put a cage (eg upside down hanging basket) over the top. It will let him still nibble but the plant will have 8" of so where it's safe so he won't kill it. Should just make it bush nicely where he prunes :lol:

Just by looking at the title, I had a feeling it was gonna be a francendoodle thread :lol::lol:

I still wanna steal him. I nearly took him home when we dropped the boys off. He loved me :lol::lol:

bless him :love:

my two would have eaten that in seconds, i bought some strawberry plants and covered them with netting and they managed to eat them down to the roots and not make a hole in the netting:lol:

is mint ok for buns to eat? as thats some thing i could grow:D

bless him :love:

my two would have eaten that in seconds, i bought some strawberry plants and covered them with netting and they managed to eat them down to the roots and not make a hole in the netting:lol:

is mint ok for buns to eat? as thats some thing i could grow:D

Only ever grow it in a pot coz it takes over.
Actually, thinking about it, your bunnies appitites sound rather healthy and I'm sure they'd keep it pruned :lol::lol:

Back