• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding - So far so good!

squall

New Kit
Bonding my my 2 boy bunnies at the moment...*touch wood* everything seems to be going ok at the moment :D

There's the usual humping and circling, but they haven't had one fight yet! Though we seem to be at stalemate now...the youngest (Lunar) seems to be winning at the moment simply because he has more stamina, but Mr Bunnies is bigger, and older, so when he has the energy to compete, he wins the joust. I'm genuinely quite fascinated to see who is going to emerge as the dominant one now :lol:

They're lying down snuggled up just now...but I think thats sheer exhaustion :p

Bonding my my 2 boy bunnies at the moment...*touch wood* everything seems to be going ok at the moment :D

There's the usual humping and circling, but they haven't had one fight yet! Though we seem to be at stalemate now...the youngest (Lunar) seems to be winning at the moment simply because he has more stamina, but Mr Bunnies is bigger, and older, so when he has the energy to compete, he wins the joust. I'm genuinely quite fascinated to see who is going to emerge as the dominant one now :lol:

They're lying down snuggled up just now...but I think thats sheer exhaustion :p

hehe I'm going to put my bets on the Lunar :lol: Out of our 2 guys in the younger male, and out of the females its the older one :roll::lol:

Back