• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did anyone go to Honley Show?

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Did anyone see the Rabbit Show Jumping? I entered both my rabbits, Harley who I had been training for over a year, and Flash who had never done it before, but decided he would do on the day. Both did great on the first round, but it was a very hot sunny day, and by the second round both were shattered.

Here are the best pics of my rabbits...

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

If you want to see pictures of the other rabbits, then go to http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/Rabbitjumpinguk/

Well the black and white one (Flash) who has never done it before, is also really really lazy. If you give him a treat, he will take it and eat it. If you hold a treat a few feet away, he won't even try to get it. I was so suprised when he jumped.

Mine would run off with the poles that go across the jumps and chew them!

The photos are very sweet :D

I was suprised how small the hurdles were. Harley once jumped over a big thing of wood that was just over waist height, but with hurdles/jumps that use bars (That can easily be knocked down) he usually only jumps about 30cm.

Back