• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Putting Jazz back outside early

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
As many of you know he has been sleeping inside for the past 4ish weeks due to the EC, the weather here today is really nice and I feel so bad about locking them in he cage at night, I'm going to bleach the hutch this afternoon but was wondering if I could put them back out today? it will be 4 weeks on wednesday but I know they will be happier outside.

Today is a better day than any! Plus the nights are really mild at the moment. It's a difficult one but as you say they will be happier outside x

Oh right - in that case I'm not sure as have never come across EC? What different does that make to whether they are out or indoor? Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be along soon to advise.

The spores only live for 21 days, so as long as everything has been cleaned then he should be fine :)

Glad he is happy to be back in the great outdoors :D

Back