• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home offered to 2 neautered males

nickylowe40

Young Bun
I have 2 female bunnies, Flo and Daisey, and would love for them to have a friend. Even though they are sisters, they don't get along well. (Recently rescued them, so not 100% sure of their history)

Ideally would like someone in the South staffs area, so we can introduce them first, before i take any male on. I know bonding doesn't always work.

I have 2 female bunnies, Flo and Daisey, and would love for them to have a friend. Even though they are sisters, they don't get along well. (Recently rescued them, so not 100% sure of their history)

Ideally would like someone in the South staffs area, so we can introduce them first, before i take any male on. I know bonding doesn't always work.

Have you looked through the bunnies offered on Rabbit Rehome?

Have you looked at our website?? Link in my siggy - we have some single male bunnies in :) Suki and Cloggs are 2 off the top of my head :) xXx

Back