• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ronnie and Lola... Playtime!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Been sat down the shed with the kids today :love::love: Theyve posed for some pics for you guys!

100_1264.jpg

Hello RU!! Arent we gorgeous?!?
100_1267.jpg

This is my prettiest side :love:
100_1270.jpg

Action shot! :lol:
100_1273.jpg

100_1276.jpg

Awwh :love:
100_1277.jpg

Tis tiring being as beautiful as us!
100_1282.jpg

xXx

I think Lola might be Frank's long lost sister. She even has a red plastic stool just like his. :lol:

Lovely, happy looking bunnies.

Flying Lola!!! :lol::lol:
(i get the activity cube thing now - don't show Indi and Phoenix, they'll want one in the rabbit room next year!)
Glad to see their are all loved up and happy!

Awwh thanks guys! :love:

Indi and Phoenix NEED an activity cube Vikki!! :lol::lol: Its the best thing ive ever bought our buns :D They love it... Lottie and George want one now :lol: xXx

My bunnies are now saying they want a cube! Is it easy to put the bits of wood on the slide, do you just screw them onto it?

Awwh thanks guys! :love:

Indi and Phoenix NEED an activity cube Vikki!! :lol::lol: Its the best thing ive ever bought our buns :D They love it... Lottie and George want one now :lol: xXx

well...their FIRST gotcha day is just after they move into the house.....

Its not hard at all :D My OH is a complete failure when it comes to things like that but as the slide is like hollow inside, it just screws on with small screws and doesnt go through the other side at all :)

I only paid £10 for mine from Ebay but some areas they end up being £40 odd :?

Thats fab Vikki! They would love it!! xXx

Back