• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piglet and Eeyore

Fran

Warren Veteran
A few photos of them looking beautiful today :love:

012-13.jpg

005-11.jpg

013-11.jpg

016-5.jpg

Awwwww, fluffy buns. :love::love:

I want to pull that loose bit of fluff out of Eeyore's back. :oops: I've been following Alfie round the garden all afternoon, pulling loose bits out of his bottom. I think I have me enough to knit a jumper. :lol::lol:

I want to pull that loose bit of fluff out of Eeyore's back. :oops: I've been following Alfie round the garden all afternoon, pulling loose bits out of his bottom. I think I have me enough to knit a jumper. :lol::lol:

I always want to pull the loose bits out as well, he always gets grumpy and takes it out on Piglet though :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys :)

I always want to pull the loose bits out as well, he always gets grumpy and takes it out on Piglet though :lol: :lol:

Awwww, poor Piglet. :love: Best to leave Eeyore's fluffy bits as they are then. :lol::lol:

Thanks guys :)

If you do pull them out, make sure he dont end up with a bald patch like Carlton :lol:

Back