• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer garden pics including Capt Carrot and lots of ex-honeybunnies!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Lots of you have been asking after Captain Carrot. He still has lots of sores but in himself is fine, and the vet said it's just a matter of time before they go...

Here are some pics of him and other buns enjoying today's sunshine...

Picture674-1.jpg

Picture675.jpg

Picture676-1.jpg

him with his harem!

Picture677-1.jpg

from left to right: Orlando (aged 7) Lindt, Tigger and Forest (was Terence, from Kris)

Picture679-1.jpg

Picture681.jpg

Picture682-1.jpg

Picture684.jpg

Picture685.jpg

Picture686.jpg

Picture689.jpg

Merlin and Mulberry moulting...

Picture690.jpg

Picture691.jpg

Picture693.jpg

and last but not least, Mulberry with her boyfriend....

Picture695.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous bunnies. Glad Captain Carrot is feeling better. Who is the tiny wild looking bunny? :love:

Ah, she's called Clover....there was a notice in vets where someone wanted to get rid of her free, and because she's tiny (a nethie) I was worried she'd end up as snake food. Because I'd been told "no more bunnies" I had to pretend the dog caught her over the fields, ie that she was a wildie baby... :oops: :oops: :oops:

OMGosh what are you feeding Elf :shock:
He has grown sooooooooooo much :shock:

:love: :love:

Great piccies and I am so pleased that The Captain is doing well :D

OMGosh what are you feeding Elf :shock:
He has grown sooooooooooo much :shock:

:love: :love:

Great piccies and I am so pleased that The Captain is doing well :D

*makes note to self to reduce Elf's pellets* :lol:

Actually you may have a point...Clover is a naughty little girl when it comes to going in at night, so I have to leave her hutch open (with Elf feeding there) until she eventually decides to hop in. So that Elf stays in there eating for long enough for Madam to do as she's told, I keep piling more food in there until she finally joins him for the night. So the naughtier Clover is, the more food Elf gets...may have to find a way round that one before Elf gets bigger than Captain Carrot! :shock:

Because I'd been told "no more bunnies" I had to pretend the dog caught her over the fields, ie that she was a wildie baby... :oops: :oops: :oops:
:lol::lol::lol:
The Captain is gorgeous :love::love::love: even with the sores. I'm glad he's doing so well and well done to you and to the rest of his gang for looking after him.

Gorgeous piccies or gorgeous bunsters :love::love::love:

So glad Captain Carrot is feeling better - sending him lots of snuggles xxx

So Glad Captain Carrot is improving

and lovely pictures of all the bunnies..Merlin's moult does look messy doesn't it:lol:
Like the action shots of Truffles:D

So Glad Captain Carrot is improving

and lovely pictures of all the bunnies..Merlin's moult does look messy doesn't it:lol:

Yes he's not quite his usual debonair self....

Like the action shots of Truffles:D

He's gradually integrating with the buns at the top of the garden, including the grumpy Bluebell (formerly Snoopy from Caroline) and the naughty Clover... He's very good about going into his hutch at night; in fact he usually sits on top of it waiting to go in. He still stamps occasionally but not nearly as much as he did at first.

Funnily enough the pic of T and L is an older bun line-up - all the buns in it are between five 1/2 and 7. That must be the older gents' basking fence, for some reason....

I am soooo glad Captain Carrot is on the mend! :love:

And he certainly has some good looking bunnies all around him! :love:

I was wondering how Captain Carrot was doing....I couldn't be more pleased that he's doing so well :)

All the buns are gorgeous.....love the pics!! :) xx

I was wondering how Captain Carrot was doing....I couldn't be more pleased that he's doing so well :)

All the buns are gorgeous.....love the pics!! :) xx

Aw thank you! Will be happier still when he's a myxi-free zone, but he seems so normal in himself I think it's bothering me much more than it is him! :?

Back