• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Desperately Would Like an English Spot U/D Domino Reserved

What does Pebbles look like?

shes not an english, it was more of a joke because Hetty came over a few weeks ago and we were saying pebbles looks like a very dainty little english spot! :lol: I adopted her from the RSPCA about 2 years ago, shes such a sweetie. You can see some pics in pictures and stories section from yesterday, prob on page 2 by now! x

oh fair enough. This is Pebbles, thought they may look similar. She's x englisg mini lop & Gorgeous. Such a personality

pebbles006.jpg
[/IMG]

i have a rescue who will need a home once her babys can leave her i posted pics earlier with her and her babys

English are my fave :love:. I have a lovely brown english girl called Holly, she is beautiful.

picsfrom030509105.jpg

I also took in a rescue self black english, Luna. She actually now lives with Kareen at Fife Rabbit Rescue now as one of Kareen's pets

Luna3.jpg

No real point to showing you the pics, just thought you would like a looky :D

We have this gorgeous doe staying at the moment, though I dont think her owner will give her up, she is a member on here:lol:

HHAngel2small.jpg

Back