• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Primrose cottage

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Has anyone got this from P@H?

Im ment to be getting the sie of the house done for Millie and Thumper and getting a shed but thats not getting done until we have our extension at the end of September so i was going to get them a hutch and run until then!

Are there any better hutches than that one?
And is a 5ft big enough with an attached run (about 6x5 or 6x6) for 2 mini lops?

Any suggestions welcome:wave:

Oh Fife Rabbit Rescue sell 6ft by 2.5 by 2.5ft hutches for £140 So is that better than a double decker 5ft one?

ETA: I know this should be in housing but forgot and clicked rabbit chat, Sorry:oops::oops:

Last edited:
If it was me I would get the 6ft single as ladders take up a lot of space in the hutch and if you have a particularly dopey bun they could also fall down the hole. Completely upto you though as I know lots of people like double hutches. You could try working out total floor space (minus the hole and laddre space of course for the double) which may help you decide which is best.

Hello :wave: I haven't been on here for ages!

I have two of the Fife Rabbit Rescue ones and would definately recommend them :D They are very strong and heavy and come with a stand. I have not come across a stronger hutch. I put padlocks on mine and there is no way anyone or anything can get in there, unless they use something like a chainsaw :lol:

You can come and have a look at mine if you want, then you can compare the two :)

Back