• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Needed please

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
As many of you know i moved back home with my parents, all the bunnies and piggies are now with me due to a split with my partner.

I am in a position of not being able to keep no more than four bunnies at a push six. At the moment it is a struggle. I have so far rehomed three bunnies to fab homes. I still have at least four i need to rehome and my piggies.

Is there anybody who can offer foster help with bunnies or piggies until i manage to find them new suitable forever homes?

Can i just add i have enough going on right now without those who dont agree slating me, so please keep it to yourself.

Last edited:
Hi Natalie, I cant offer foster help I'm afraid, but they would be welcome to come here on a boarding basis until you get sorted. Are fully booked for indoor buns though at the moment, so can only offer outdoor accomodation

Hi Natalie, I cant offer foster help I'm afraid, but they would be welcome to come here on a boarding basis until you get sorted. Are fully booked for indoor buns though at the moment, so can only offer outdoor accomodation

We did consider this, thanks Lynne, will get back to you :)

Are they indoor or outdoor? Do they come with cages/hutches

Outdoor

Piggies in your usual indoor cage, so yes but they arent suitable.

Rabbits no hard to explain, i could give pair of buns with indoor hutch 5x2x2, but again its not suitable long term

Last edited:
Im currently fostering the piggies & Ruby & Ben but am struggling, Im sorry to let you down Nat. :(

I said Ben & Ruby were welcome to stay but as the piggies are so messy and I have to lift the crates in and out of the shed I am struggling with a broken toe & gastrioenteritis.

I thought I could cope with them all but sadly with hindsight I have to hold my hands up and say Im struggling. I tried my berst to help but have now realised I have taken too much on. I wish I could do more.

Any help with the piggies would be greatly appreciated x x x

Last edited:
Im currently fostering the piggies & Ruby & Ben but am struggling, Im sorry to let you down Nat.

I said Ben & Ruby were welcome to stay but as the piggies are so messy and I have to lift the crates in and out of the shed I am struggling with a broken toe & gastrioenteritis.

I thought I could cope with them all but sadly with hindsight I have to hold my hands up and say Im struggling.

Any help with the piggies would be greatly appreciated x x x

Andrea, you've help and admitted its too much. I will take the piggies and ben and ruby so dont worry okay, stop being daft!!! :D

What pigs do you have?
if they come with an indoor cage we could take them for rehoming if that helps you
or Tracy at Rugby was short on piggies:?

What pigs do you have?
if they come with an indoor cage we could take them for rehoming if that helps you
or Tracy at Rugby was short on piggies:?

I think Nats at work so I hope she doesnt mind me answering.. There are 3 piggies. 1 male, Toby (who I call Mr Pig) and 2 girls called Guiness & Mitsy (but I call them Mable & Mavis cos they are like two old ladies who adore each other.

They both have cages (Nero Types). x x

how old is Toby pig and is he neutered?
If not would Nat be able to help towards his neuter costs??
The girls no probs...:D

Dont know about Mr Pig but I know he is not neutered but we have looked into the price, our vets charge £50.

Im sure Nat will be in touch when she gets home from work, thank you so much x x x

our vets are cheaper to us but it does mean we lose on every boar we rehome and as we've had a lot of high bills recently..think Dinky:roll:... It would be nice to have a bit towards it
See what Nat says and we'll see if we can get them in

Nat i already told you i will have them here as fosters, as long as they can be indoors :)

I dont mind a pair of bunnies being here free range in the house. Dont be scared to ask :D :D Would be nice to see ya again xXx

Last edited:
Ben & Ruby are adorable - a pair of the loveliest buns I have ever met and I will be sad to see them go. Ben is a cheeky lad and Ruby (REW Neth) is the most daintiest lady I have seen - I adore her, she really is a special little bunny:love::love:

Ben & Ruby are adorable - a pair of the loveliest buns I have ever met and I will be sad to see them go. Ben is a cheeky lad and Ruby (REW Neth) is the most daintiest lady I have seen - I adore her, she really is a special little bunny:love::love:

Awwwh bless ya hun. They are cuties arent they :love: Are they litter trained?? I shall speak to Nat when she gets in from work :) xXx

Back