• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want some redigrass?

isla

Mama Doe
I just realised in another thread how little I feed it to my rabbits, but I have half a large sack of redigrass. It says its for horses, but its the same thing. I can't feed too much to mine because one of them has that calcium wee thing (forget what its called), and redigrass makes it worse. So if anyone wants half a sack of free redigrass for free, pm me :)

I just realised in another thread how little I feed it to my rabbits, but I have half a large sack of redigrass. It says its for horses, but its the same thing. I can't feed too much to mine because one of them has that calcium wee thing (forget what its called), and redigrass makes it worse. So if anyone wants half a sack of free redigrass for free, pm me :)

I would, if i could get it.

I'm sure some one will want it, at the moment it sits in the bottom of my wardrobe. I cant see a weight on it, but the bag is about the size of an average bale of hay, probably just over half of it left.

Back