• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collecting Edgar-bunny tomorrow!/ UD - today!

casu consulto

Mama Doe
A couple of weeks ago I posted a thread in the pictures section about Edgar, a dutch x bunny who we had reserved with hopes of adopting, pending on him recovering from tummy troubles & then being neutered. A week ago he was neutered successfully, and the vet has pronounced him recovered enough to come home this weekend. :) I am very, very, very excited! Feel like a six year old, don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight! :lol:

Edgar~!

SN852922.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't sleep well at all. :lol: Despite being very tired after moving hutches about, etc. I've been very stressed this week, it's like I just cannot wind back down. Ah well!

Collecting him some time this afternoon. :p We gotta wait until my auntie can give us a lift up there, and she is busy in the morning, so... I'm sat here passing the time impatiently!

Back