• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many people have a naughty rabbit called Dillan?

H Maughan

Mama Doe
It seems that rabbits called Dillan are particularly naughty! So perhaps we should post some pictures of the little terrors!
This is my Dillan! :D
SDC10390.jpg

SDC10377.jpg

Helen xx

*disclaimer, apologies to anyone with kids with these names, but...*

It always seems to be the way with Dillons, including kids! Dillon, Damian, Hayden, Aaron, all names a teacher dreads when they pick up their new registers :?

*disclaimer, apologies to anyone with kids with these names, but...*

It always seems to be the way with Dillons, including kids! Dillon, Damian, Hayden, Aaron, all names a teacher dreads when they pick up their new registers :?

My brother's name is Aaron. :lol:

But he'd be the annoying kid with tons of questions and the "know it all" attitude at the same time. :p

Oh and Jameses are ALWAYS naughty. 9/10 times if you hear a kid being told off in a supermarket, it seems to be a James!!:roll:

I work in child care, and nauthy kids are nearly always Aiden/Hayden/Jayden! How weird is that?

My rabbits called Dennis and is extremely naughty does that count :lol: ? I would post a picture but at this moment in time i dont have photo bucket :cry: but he is the one on my avatar :D

I have a naughty Dumpling.....in the last 24 hours he has chewed an iphone charger (plugged in!) which made me late for work cos my phone was charging therefore my alarm didn't go off, some john lewis flowers (took the head off every one!), a pair of shoes, a cushion....and has just realised that if he climbs onto the glass shelf on the tv unit there are lots of wires behind there!:roll::roll::roll:

Back