• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

male neutered rabbit wanted gosport hampshire area

debrakay

New Kit
hey all, i am looking for a male companion for my 8 month old neutered female lionhead blue i live in the gosport area of hampshire and can not drive so the bun must be local.

blue can be a dominant bun so im looking a calm submissive rabbit thats easy to handle to pair with her, i would prefer a lionhead or mini lop but any small breed is ideal, i.e a mini rex or nethy or dutch

please if any one knows any one who wants to rehome a bun like the above description let me know, or if your a rescue with a suitable bunny please also get in contact

Last edited:
I have the beautiful Parsley here, he is a black and white Dutch X with striking ice blue eyes :love:

He loves a cuddle and a fuss and noserub, but does NOT like being picked up, and will flail his legs around to get away

Pooh Bear who is a English Spot X, he is very shy and timid.

Percy, an agouti and white Dutch X. He loves to roll in dirt and has a cheeky face :)

Last edited:
Cant help, but I think it would be better if you removed your personal info from the site, and just asked people to pm you maybe? There are some proper weirdos on the internet :)

I agree re taking your info off.

If you saw a bun you wanted that was a distance away from you bunny runs can always be arranged

i wouldent leave personal info on eather welcome to the foram from anougther gosport resadent there are a few of us now ps have you tired southamption rabbit rescue they are fab

remove personal info people can pm you for more infor or give u rescue numbers so you can call up yourself!
dont worry if bun not local a bunny run can be arranged to get your bunny to you provided you are confident with bonding and have a suitable nuetral space! :) x

I have the beautiful Parsley here, he is a black and white Dutch X with striking ice blue eyes :love:

He loves a cuddle and a fuss and noserub, but does NOT like being picked up, and will flail his legs around to get away

Pooh Bear who is a English Spot X, he is very shy and timid.

Percy, an agouti and white Dutch X. He loves to roll in dirt and has a cheeky face :)

hey, thanks alot i love them all pooh bear would be a bad choice tho as we have a little girl the age of 4 who adores blue and loves to give her cuddles where blue is so soppy she just sits there and loves it but she would see him and want to fuss and play the same as blue and although she is gentle i think he would get a bit distrested over it all :cry:

percy seems great tho blue would definatly bring him out of his shell as she is so trusting and confident

parsley also seems a nice bun his eyes are beautiful

unfortuatly i as yet can not devote to one as i need to wait till payday :censored:

i wouldent leave personal info on eather welcome to the foram from anougther gosport resadent there are a few of us now ps have you tired southamption rabbit rescue they are fab

not yet still trying to get hold of them every time i have tryed the lady has been at work

remove personal info people can pm you for more infor or give u rescue numbers so you can call up yourself!
dont worry if bun not local a bunny run can be arranged to get your bunny to you provided you are confident with bonding and have a suitable nuetral space! :) x

im not amazingly confident with it as i have never done it before tho i have got a bit of help from a local breeder who was the one that adviced i had a look on this site i will have a neutral space for them both to go in as i getting a brand new hutch and i hope to bond them in the bath tub as i heard this is a good place as blue has the run of the house

im not amazingly confident with it as i have never done it before tho i have got a bit of help from a local breeder who was the one that adviced i had a look on this site i will have a neutral space for them both to go in as i getting a brand new hutch and i hope to bond them in the bath tub as i heard this is a good place as blue has the run of the house

in that case you may wish to consider leaveing your rabbit at eh rescue for bonding or having someone local to you do the bonding for you? it can be quite stressfull and worrying if you dont know whats happening is normal dominance or aggression and where to draw the line before injury. also it might be wise to take your own rabbit(blue i think) to a rescue locally or see if someone local can give u+or blue a lift there so that blue can choose her own partner as often rabbits pick the buns tehy want to be with better than us via a method of speed dating. the rescue could then bond and you could then return home with them? x

in that case you may wish to consider leaveing your rabbit at eh rescue for bonding or having someone local to you do the bonding for you? it can be quite stressfull and worrying if you dont know whats happening is normal dominance or aggression and where to draw the line before injury. also it might be wise to take your own rabbit(blue i think) to a rescue locally or see if someone local can give u+or blue a lift there so that blue can choose her own partner as often rabbits pick the buns tehy want to be with better than us via a method of speed dating. the rescue could then bond and you could then return home with them? x

oh right that is probaly better for me then, i will have to take blue to my local rescue and see if she like any of them there first there was one i liked but wether she will who knows

thanks alot

a bunny has been found

thank you every one who replyed but i have now found a bunny a white dwarf lop called teddy he is very very sweet and well make a great husbun for blue :love:

Back